Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Fall Running Trails

I'm an overachiever today as I'm about to kill three birds w/ one stone.
  1. I wanted to get one more "fall colors" blog in before winter totally ravages the foliage.
  2. I wanted to acknowledge all of you dedicated trail runners out there.
  3. I wanted to add a link to trails.com on our blog.
I know I haven't given equal time to trail runners in the past, so I thought you guys might enjoy one last fall fling on some awesome and colorful trails.
Have a fabulous fall fling
on your favorite trail!!


By the way, you can also find a link to some good fall hiking trails on the same page.

So before we officially say goodbye to Autumn and hello to winter, get out there and hit the trail before those last leaves fall.

Share/Bookmark

2 comments:

jashur said...

Fall is long over here in Minnesota. We're onto the winter thing... but still not enough snow for good cross-country skiing.

jashur said...

Fall is long over here in Minnesota. We're onto the winter thing... but still not enough snow for good cross-country skiing.