Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Live your life to the fullest!

I don't normally put my "tweets" in my regular blog because: a) I already have them on the sidebar of my blog and b) I usually say very different things in a different way. But I'm going to break that rule today, because it's a subject near & dear to my heart. Here it is:

Never say, "I'm bored," because what that really means is, "I'm boring." If you can't entertain yourself, no one can.


It's not meant to be harsh, but as a self-analysis/wake-up call. If you're ever tempted to say, "I'm bored," just remember; you have complete control of that... especially if you're over 18 years old.


This is an exciting world. There's no excuse for being bored. If you don't like what you're doing either change it or do something else.


When I retired from teaching, I though, "Maybe I'll finally get to experience this boredom thing."


Not a chance. I'm as busy as ever.


Keep moving! Keep changing! Enjoy life! It's totally in your hands!!

Share/Bookmark

No comments: