Thursday, January 14, 2010

new format (and name) for the trailsnet blog

Okay, the trailsnet blog is in its third incarnation in the past month. I have three goals; each one relating to the other. Goal 1 is that the blog is easy for people to use. Goal 2 is that the blog is located directly within the trailsnet website so you don't have to go elsewhere to participate in the blogging conversation. And Goal 3 is that the page look reasonably professional.
The latest change to the website mainly related to Goal 2: I found a way to import my trailsnet.blogspot page directly onto the trailsnet.com website. Hopefully that will make it easier for people to locate and also allow people to remain on the trailsnet website. (where they belong, gosh darn it)
As always, I'd love to hear what you think. Is the new format easier to use or did I bollox it all up? And how does it look. Personally, I think the new blog looks better than the old trailsnet blog, but not nearly as good as the old blogspot blog page. Keep those comments coming in. So far this has been a monoblog rather than a diablog.
And my final question is, "Which word do you like best: monoblog, diablog, or bollox? These are the queries that try men's souls.

Share/Bookmark

No comments: