- McQueen's Island Historic Trail in Georgia
- Big River Regional Trail in Minnesota
- The Historic Union Pacific Rail Trail in Utah
- The Capital Crescent Trail in the Washington D.C. metro area
- Cole Harbour Salt Marsh Trail in Nova Scotia, Canada
- Lake Mineral Wells State Trailway in Texas
- The North County Trailway in New York
- Summerset Trail in Iowa
- East Bay Bicycle Path in Rhode Island
- The Bermuda Railway Trail
- The Swamp Fox National Recreation Trail in South Carolina
Friday, December 17, 2010
In a pamphlet I recently received from the Rails-to-Trails Conservancy, they had brief descriptions of the following trails:
Here's what I'd like to know:
Have any of you ridden any of these trails?
Is McQueen's Island actually an island?
Is Lake Mineral Wells Trailway the best rail trail in Texas?