Thursday, October 7, 2010

Ohio Bikeways website

I rarely get the chance to browse the web for other trail-related websites, even though I should probably do it more often. However, when I do, I'm always impressed by the great sites out there.

My most recent find is the Ohio Bikeways website. It is very nicely organized and has fantastic information about trails in Ohio. I wish every state had such nicely planned and specifically focused trail websites. The folks of Ohio have every reason to be proud of this bike trail site.

The site includes maps, updated trail news, trail reviews, lists of trails, and links to other trail related websites. If you ever plan to ride bike trails in Ohio, this site is a must. I have yet to include Ohio trails on the trailsnet website, but when I do, this will be the first stop on the planning phase of my bike trip.

I also recommend this site for those of you who are building your own trail website. It is an extremely well planned bike trail website.



Share/Bookmark

2 comments:

thedustytrail said...

I can't believe you haven't biked any of the Ohio trails yet. I would rank Ohio as the #1 trail state in the U.S.

thedustytrail said...

I can't believe you haven't biked any of the Ohio trails yet. I would rank Ohio as the #1 trail state in the U.S.