Thursday, July 15, 2010

Northwest Wyoming Hiking Trails

The bad news is that none of these trails is accessible by bike.

The good news is that all of these trails are in northwest/north central Wyoming, so they're likely to be beautiful, uncrowded, and beautiful. Oops, did I say beautiful twice? It must have been a subliminal or not-so-subliminal slip.

I'm a big fan of solitude in my hiking trails, and I would guess each of these trails fills the bill. Wyoming is one of the least populated states and this particular part of Wyoming is even less crowded than the rest.

So here's your link to 10 Northwest Wyoming Hiking Trails.

For a good Wyoming biking trail, visit Medicine Bow Trail near Laramie. There isn't a lot of information on the web page yet, but I'm hoping there'll be a map, information, & pictures on there by mid-August 2010.

Share/Bookmark

No comments: