Wednesday, December 16, 2009

trailsnet

Do you enjoy riding your bike? Do you enjoy exploring new trails? Are you looking for great trails all over the country?
I would answer yes to all of the above. Over the years, I've enjoyed mountain biking, road biking, and recumbent biking. Now, I prefer multitrails such as rail-trails. One of my favorite pursuits is to travel across the country to ride on a great trail. I know there are other people out there like me, because I see them on the various trails.
Unfortunately, there aren't a lot of forums out there for us active travelers. That is why I developed a website called trailsnet.com. It posts the names, locations, descriptions, and photos of great trails located from Washington D.C. to Hawaii. All of the trails (45 at this point) are ones that I've personally ridden. And all the trails are widely accessible for bikers of all levels.
Please visit my site and tell me what you think. There's a contact page and another blog located directly on the site.
Visit a network of trails on the internet at trailsnet.com.

Share/Bookmark

No comments: